It's 9:51 at night and I've just realized that the only thing I ate all day was peanut butter. Out of the jar. With a fork.
I feel like one of these days they're just going to find me dead in my house because I ran out of food that wasn't peanut butter or nutella or some other spreadable dessert-condiment and I couldn't be bothered to walk the 50 feet between my apartment and the store. And I'll have died of some ridiculous vitamin-deficiency sickness, like scurvy or that weird European disease that makes your skin boil off.
*UPDATE*
I lied! I've just remembered I stole a slice of pizza at work tonight as I was bringing it downstairs for all of the kids at the Teen Advisory Group meeting.
There. I stole pizza from children. Everything I said earlier is invalid because I am clearly doing a great fucking job.
No comments:
Post a Comment